Flight Simulator Centre has an impressive nine simulator setup, making it one of the largest simulator providers to the public in Europe. The star attraction for us of course is the Boeing 737-800, with its six person passenger cabin for friends and family. The Boeing has an impressive 220 degree plus UHD wrap-around visual setup. With the added tactial vibration system and hydraulically based flight controls, an immersive offering is provided for the flight enthusiast.
What we also like to see now days is the live hook-up to VATSIM and to real-time weather. These additions help provide a more realistic environment for the budding airline pilot.
In addition to the B737 Flight Sim Centre has eight other simulators, these being a:
- Supermarine Spitfire;
- Messerschmitt Bf 109;
- McDonnell Douglas F/A-18 Hornet;
- Bell 206 Jet Ranger Helicopter (as far as we know the only one available to the public in the UK);
- Piper PA28 Cherokee (including two rear passenger seats for spectators);
- 4D Full Motion Racing Car Simulator; and
- virtual reality gaming experience.
Both the Spitfire and Bf 109 can have two people in a dogfight together at the same time for the ultimate shared experience.